Introducing Baker Buru — presented as part of this year’s Melbourne Food and Wine Festival with our soon-to-be neighbours @future.future
We’re cutting the ribbon on our new Cremorne destinations with an experience celebrating harmony in contrast. Two unique palates merged under the guise of Kyoto’s rich tradition and the contemporary charm of brunch — an event marking the blend of culture and craft.
Sit with us and experience Baker Bleu’s iconic sourdough reborn in a new world of coffee and miso caramel twists, koji cream-cheese bagels and shikuwasa-cured salmon. A retelling of classics paired and chased with white peach and genmaicha bellini or a black sesame iced latte.
Baker Buru presents an ode to what is loved, made new. @melbfoodandwine #MFWF
This event runs on March 17 at Future Future, 191 Swan St, Richmond. Tickets are $70 and include a four-course menu plus a welcome drink. Book your table here
- White Peach and Genmaicha Bellini or Pineapple and Genmaicha Smash (non-alc)
- Coffee and miso caramel twist
- Milk-bread bun, dashimaki tamago, breakfast sausage, American cheese, jalapeño, yuzu-kosho mayo
- Shikuwasa-cured salmon, miso soup, bagel with sake lees cream cheese
- Mochi, chiffon cake, mango, chantilly cream
Pescatarian and vegetarian alternatives are available. Unfortunately, no other dietaries will be accommodated for this event.